Updated: Jun 30
Facilities in Trausse include a well-stocked village shop called "l'Epicerie de la Tour".
This shop offers additional and very useful services :
- obviously, all staple food are available at the shop
- croissants and french baguette but also coffee in the morning (as from 7.30 am).
- catering with daily special on the spot or to carry out.
- a bar and interior space / terrace for aperos or dinner. until 12.30 am (every day) and between 5-8 pm (every day except Sunday & Monday)
All Trausse village wines coming from our fantastic and passionate winemakers:
... and also a selection of other delicious local Minervois are presented as well.
Every Friday : Belgian 's evening with
Belgian fries, burger, scampi, squid, etc
and obvioulsy a selection of Belgian's beers. A great success, we recommend to book, places will be limited.
Relaxed and warm atmosphere bringing together local community and international residents and tourists coming from all countries : Australian, British, Canadian, ... and Belgian. .
- The Sunday's morning, it's possible to buy roasted chicken. (to be booked as well)
- Some specifc events in the summer like Music festival , special openning for the local flea markets, etc)
L'Epicerie de la Tour
A great and typical community meeting place.
Thanks to Alain and Stephanie, owners and dynamic leaders of those initiatives
Thanks to the Trausse local municipality and all the local committees for helping and strongly supporting Alain and Stephanie. This is clearly an uniting project and a valuable asset for our village.
Alain and Muriel